Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a University Liaison Manager focusing on research collaborations within academia. You will be joining a fast growing cell & gene therapy company who sit at the heart of science innovation in the UK. As the University Liaison Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with University Technology Transfer Offices and SME's with early phase clinical products, and supporting the commercialisation of their technologies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the University Liaison Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identify key contacts within our clients accounts to target and build relationships with, including SME's and university research groups with innovative therapies.
2. Collaborate with our clients technical teams to understand whether customer projects are likely to be successful and are commercially viable.
3. As the University Liaison Manager you will develop close working relationships with Technology Transfer offices, Knowledge Transfer Networks, Venture Capitalist investors, AMRC, UKRI and similar organisations.
4. Drive collaborative efforts between all industry partners, providing advice, assistance and support to help accelerate the commercialisation of their therapies into investable propositions. This includes advising on IP, Compliance, Regulatory, funding and more.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the University Liaison Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Subject such as Immunology, Pharmaceutical Science, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy or Regenerative Medicine.
2. Proven biotechnology or cell & gene therapy industry experience in Business Development Manager, Account Management or Consultative Sales role within a Life Science Company
3. The Univeristy Liaison Manager should have knowledge and practical experience working with Technology Transfer offices across the UK. Strong contacts within these is desirable..
Key Words: Business Manager / Business Development Manager / Account Manager / Liaison Manager / Project Manager / Technology Transfer / SME / Therapy / Gene Therapy / Cell Therapy / Regenerative Medicine / Licensing / Intellectual Property / Grants / Funding / Healthcare / London / Oxford / Cambridge / Stem Cells / Pharmaceutical /
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Andrew Davis
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632351
- Posted: 11th October 2019
- Expires: 8th November 2019