Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Business Development Manager - Benelux Region to join a leading Cell & Gene Therapy company based in the South East. As the Business Development Manager - Benelux Region you will be responsible for developing a significant Commercial income stream from EU based clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - Benelux Region will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build relationships with clinical, academic and commercial communities in the Cell and Gene therapy market across Europe, ensuring a flow of high quality projects.
2. Identifying, secure and manage projects which can be supported by our client, either through core funding or external collaborative R&D grants. You will also be supporting collaborative grant writing.
3. As the Business Development Manager - Benelux Region, you will map out your territory and target key organisation who are developing new technologies in the Cell and Gene Therapy field.
4. Build close working relationships with Technology Transfer Offices across key areas of Europe
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - Benelux Region we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in a relevant Life Science subject, such as Immunology, Biomedical Science or Medicine, although an MSc, DPhil or PhD in desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in Account Management, Sales or Business Development in the Life Science Sector and evidence of managing relationships with academic clinicians and the commercial healthcare industry.
3. Dutch, French or German language skills are highly desirable.
Key Words: Technology Transfer / Collaborations / Grants / Horizon 2020 / Welcome Trust / Innovate UK / Cell therapy / Gene Therapy / Europe / IP / Business Development / Sales / R&D Collaborations / Collaborative R&D / CR&D / Life Sciences / Academic / Relationship Management / Licensing / Regenerative medicine / Stem Cells / IPSC / Immunology / Funding
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Andrew Davis
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632350
- Posted: 11th October 2019
- Expires: 8th November 2019