Are you an experienced electrical / maintenance engineer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for an Engineering Technician to join a leading life science company based in the Dundee area.
As the Engineering Technician you will be operating on shift work, performing planned maintenance and corrective maintenance repairs of equipment with the established processes and to the relevant cGMP, Engineering and Health and Safety standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for carrying out all technical tasks, on shift, in accordance with instructions, procedures, plant safety and GMP guidelines and Support shift-based training with staff on equipment.
2. You will provide preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance support for all equipment and auxiliary systems on site, while meeting the relevant standards and in accordance with the site maintenance processes. Have a good understanding of maintenance systems and engineering procedures and systems (e.g. CMMS).
3. As the engineering technician, you will also be responsible for completing all appropriate maintenance documentation (electronic/paper), handovers and maintenance history logs whilst maintaining clean working area. Investigate equipment failures and support activities necessary to improve equipment reliability.
4. Additionally, you will support all Environmental, Health and Safety requirements to ensure that maintenance activities are safely executed. (e.g. Permits to Work, Risk Assessment, Incident Reporting, Safe Work Practice, COSHH).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to have a minimum C&G, ONC or OND in an Engineering discipline as well as experience in the electrical or equipment engineering field.
2. Experience working in a GMP environment / within pharmaceuticals is desirable but not essential.
3. Any experience working on continuous improvement projects is also ideal.
Key Words: Engineering Technician | Planner | GMP | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Animal Health | Health and Safety | Electrical | Instrumentation | Equipment | Medical Devices
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5632341
- Posted: 11th October 2019
- Expires: 8th November 2019