HRS are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be responsible for assisting with the evaluation, development and validation of novel techniques. This will involve the design and execution of validation studies and the preparation of validation protocols and reports.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will devise, plan, execute, assess results and report microbiological validation tests and equipment qualifications using Standard Operating Procedures and Validation Protocols.
2. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be responsible for cleaning, calibrating and maintaining equipment; preparing and maintaining reagents, standards, microbial cultures, or control samples; performing stock checks; and performing general laboratory housekeeping duties.
3. You will also assist with the preparation of regulatory or licence documentation as well as participating in the receipt of audits from internal and external sources.
4. Additionally, you will take responsibility for and deliver training and assessment in support of new methods or equipment .e.g. transfer to the microbiology laboratory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus relevant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of basic microbiology techniques.
Key Words: Quality Control, Microbiology, Validation, GMP, Biopharmaceutical, Life Sciences, SOPs, Laboratory, Technician, Sterility, Assurance.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632345
- Posted: 11th October 2019
- Expires: 8th November 2019