An opportunity for a Technical Project Scientist to join a leading Medical Device organisation.
Job Title: Technical Project Scientist
SRG are working with a Medical Device Organization who are looking for a Technical Project Scientist to act as the Material Sciences expert. This person will be identifying suitable test methods and protocols to support in product improvements.
* Devise and carry out test protocols to confirm the viability of alternate materials in existing products
* Develop and validate test methods supporting new product developments with team members
* Run trials and assess findings
* Oversee manufacturing trials of new materials with process engineer
* Prepare protocols, analyse data and prepare reports to support decision making process
* Advice on chemical properties of materials and identify suitable test methods to support recommendations in product improvement
* Support the technical team in identifying cost savings and ensure compliance with medical device / FDA procedures
* Degree or equivalent in life science or engineering field
* Knowledge of cGMP, ISO9001 and ISO13485
* Knowledge of the Medical Device industry and technologies
* Project Management experience preferred
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Medical Device, Wound Care, ISO9001, cGMP, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, ISO13485, Material, Material Science, Method Development, Method Validation, Test Method, GLP, Good Laboratory Practice
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J33717
- Posted: 11th October 2019
- Expires: 8th November 2019