HRS are currently looking for a QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) to join a leading BioPharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) you will be responsible for providing specialist training in microbiological environmental monitoring methods and water sampling, and undertaking the microbiological environmental monitoring of critical pharmaceutical manufacturing operations. You will supervise, oversee, observe and qualify all production technologists and other staff where applicable, in gowning, microbiological environmental monitoring methods and water sampling.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will train and qualify all Production and other staff, as necessary, in water sampling and procedures for gowning.
2. As the QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) you will oversee, supervise and observe Production and other staff undertaking environmental monitoring and water sampling to ensure continued compliance.
3. You will be responsible for carrying out and recording microbiological environmental monitoring for critical manufacturing operations, and routine monitoring where required. You will be expected to operate in compliance with cGMP.
4. You will also be involved in the writing and updating of SOPs relating to environmental monitoring and water sampling, either as the author, or by providing technical information and advice to the author.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject plus relevant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working to cGMP or similar regulated environment and completion of GMP documentation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working in a cleanroom and gowning practices as well as knowledge of basic microbiology, hygiene, aseptic practices and contamination control.
Key Words: Quality Control, Training, Monitoring, Life Sciences, Biopharmaceuticals, cGMP, Microbiology, Waters, Environmental, Documentation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632343
- Posted: 11th October 2019
- Expires: 8th November 2019