HRS are currently looking for a QC Technologist (Waters) to join a leading BioPharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technologist (Waters) you will be responsible for providing support for the chemical and biochemical analyses performed by QC Technologists within the Analytical QC Department to support the manufacture of the company's licensed pharmaceutical products; as required by EU Directive 91/356/EEC for GMP compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Technologist (Waters) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure analysis and recording of QC and stability testing is performed in compliance with the statutory requirements of cGMP.
2. As the QC Technologist you will be responsible for writing Standard Operating Procedures and their associated risk assessments to ensure that those tasks are performed safely and other quality documents e.g. change controls, validation reports, non-conformances and CAPAs where appropriate.
3. You will also be responsible for testing raw materials, in process and finished product samples to ensure that they meet the specifications established in the product licence and the company's internal specification documents.
4. Additionally, you will be expected to maintain the cleanliness of the laboratories and the calibration of equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technologist (Waters) PBL508 we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience using standard analytical laboratory equipment such as pH meters, balances and pipettes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of cGMP.
Key Words: Quality Control, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biopharmaceuticals, GMP, Analysis, Technologist, Life Sciences, CAPAs, SOPs, Laboratory.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632312
- Posted: 10th October 2019
- Expires: 7th November 2019