We are currently looking for an Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer to join a leading Semiconductor company based in Co. Kildare on an initial to year project.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for working on a $4 billion manufacturing fabrication facility (FAB) which has the possibility to last up to five years. You will be working with clean systems and high purity.
2. Over the next two years, you will be responsible for providing multi-discipline input into the scheduling, designing and planning of projects and developing multi-discipline commissioning strategy documents for the site.
3. As the Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer, you will ensure construction commissioning information is accurately implemented regularly ensure compliance with the environmental, quality, and safety requirements are met.
4. You will be responsible for understanding the design concept and intent by reviewing construction documentation, including drawings and scheduled equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a semiconductor manufacturing setting is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with high purity, clean systems and commissioning is essential.
Key Words: Commissioning / Validation / Instrumentation / Electrical / High / Purity / Clean / Systems / Commission / Project / Contract / Ireland / Dublin / Kildare / Electrical / Engineer / Engineering
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632330
- Posted: 9th October 2019
- Expires: 6th November 2019