We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for assisting with the Quality Control of raw materials, bulk and finished products in accordance with prescribed protocols using analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analyst you will perform analysis of raw materials bulk and finished products using analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
2. You will be joining the existing team of analysts who form the QC team within the Pharmaceutical Development department.
3. As the QC Analyst you will prepare technical documentation within the department and ensure QC activities are carried out in compliance with cGMP and company quality standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical testing within a Pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques including HPLC and GC.
Key Words: HPLC | QC | Quality Control | Analytical | GMP | Hertfordshire| Chemistry | Pharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632332
- Posted: 9th October 2019
- Expires: 6th November 2019