We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP standards are maintained and offering guidance on any issues relating to Quality and Compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will review issues relating to Quality compliance associated with the bio-pharmaceutical GMP environment.
2. You will provide training to staff in areas such as GMP and electronic non-conformance systems.
3. As the Compliance Officer, you will liaise with project teams provide guidance on issues relating to compliance.
4. You will support methods of continuous advancement using non-conformance and CAPA systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related field (microbiology, immunology, pharmaceuticals... etc)
2. Proven industry experience in a bio-pharmaceutical setting, working in a QA environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP non-conformance systems
Compliance Officer | Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Specialist | Quality Assurance Officer | Quality Compliance Officer | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | Non-conformance system | CAPA | IQA | RSC | IOB | GLP | GCP | GxP | QMS | Quality Management System | Pharmaceutical | Bio-pharmaceutical | Training | Troubleshooting | GMP Training |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Amy Darrah
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632322
- Posted: 8th October 2019
- Expires: 5th November 2019