HRS are currently looking for a Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing a specialist GMP analytical chemistry/biochemistry laboratory to provide compliant testing of licensed pharmaceutical products. You will lead a team performing WFI and purified water testing to the EP and USP and support manufacturing operations. The role is responsible for running the stability program in a compliant manner. The role is also responsible for supporting in-process analysis during manufacturing operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the stability programme including organising batches to be placed on stability, writing stability protocols and reports. Any adverse trends must be identified and investigated.
2. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for operating and managing the QC Analytical Services Laboratory in compliance with the company's safety policy and cGMP.
3. You will also be responsible for staff recruitment, appraisals and management to Policies and Procedures' documents as well as planning of staff work schedules, resource management and costing work programmes.
4. You will also be required to train staff within the QC Analytical Services Department in laboratory techniques and Quality Management Systems to GMP requirements. You will assist staff within the QC Analytical Services Department with their ongoing development to aid their career and personal progression.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Waters Analytical QC Laboratory Manager/Stability Unit Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry of Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working to GMP or other similar quality standard.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a broad range of analytical and/or biochemical techniques within a laboratory environment.
Key Words: Quality Control, Manager, Waters, Analytical, GMP, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Biopharmaceuticals, Laboratory.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632313
- Posted: 8th October 2019
- Expires: 5th November 2019