HRS are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Technologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Technologist you will be responsible for undertaking and performing microbiological QC analyses in support of the company's licensed production, service, validation and developmental programmes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiology Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will test microbiological samples from all stages of the production processes of licensed and developmental products and assess the results against pre-set standards and specifications.
2. You will maintain the Bacteriology Technical Services Culture Collection, media stocks, and necessary consumables to ensure the efficient running of the group.
3. As the QC Microbiology Technologist you will be responsible for safely operating, cleaning and maintaining laboratory equipment to the required levels of cleanliness and operating standards. You will be expected to carry out all work in compliance with cGMP.
4. You will also provide cover for and assist the Environmental Monitoring team when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related subject plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP or similarly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbiological laboratory techniques.
Key Words: Quality Control, Microbiology, Technologist, Life Sciences, Laboratory, GMP, BioPharmaceuticals, Regulated.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632314
- Posted: 7th October 2019
- Expires: 4th November 2019