An exciting opportunity for a Resource Management Consultant to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the Resource Management Consultant you will be responsible for developing an overall master schedule, incorporating work flows and resource to help the business optimise operational planning.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Resource Management Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and own an overall master schedule incorporating the ongoing activities across the business, include ability to track and report on variance highlighting risks and opportunities and employ continuous improvement methodology to all aspects of work.
2. You will develop a near term tool to support schedule, work flow and capacity planning including utilisation data. Data output to support decision making at departmental and company level.
3. As the Resource Management Consultant you will develop specifications for a tool and identify potential solutions to support long term company planning needs.
4. You will support executive leadership in demonstrating trends and risks within the company based on resource, provide potential solutions and considerations in co-ordination with Department Heads.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Resource Management Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Supply Chain Planning or related degree.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical or heavily regulated industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with resource management, work flow and resource modelling, capacity planning.
Key Words: Master Scheduler | Planning | Data | Work Flow | Analytic | Capacity Planning | Manufacturing | Supply Chain | Capacity Model | Lean Six Sigma | Resource Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gary Eldridge
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632259
- Posted: 4th October 2019
- Expires: 1st November 2019