We are currently looking for a Study Director to join a leading preclinical toxicology company based in the Cheshire area. As the Study Director, you will be responsible for study investigations within the in vitro mammalian toxicology team, providing predictive and preclinical toxicology products and services across a variety of industry sectors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved with high quality preclinical toxicology studies where you will be ensuring the team meet study deadlines.
2. As the Study Director, you will plan, execute, manage and report the preclinical studies. This will include liaising with external clients and sponsors.
3. It will be your responsibility to ensure studies are conducted in accordance with approved study plans and in compliance to GLP principals.
4. You will be driven and motivated to maintain the integrity of studies and the products that the CRO works with, while willing to learn and deliver other toxicological assays depending on the workload.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a life science subject (e.g. Toxicology, Pharmacology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, etc.) is required.
2. Proven industry experience in a life science laboratory performing in vitro toxicology assays is necessary, more valuable if within a CRO environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the principles of toxicology in a screening and regulatory setting is necessary. A hands-on experience with fluorescence microscopy and cytogenetic techniques will be beneficial.
Key Words: Scientist | Study Investigator | Toxicology | Cytotoxicity | Cytogenetics | Life Science | GLP | CRO | Assays | Fluorescence Microscopy | In vitro | Automated | Semi-automated | Preclinical | Skin Toxicology | Skin Sensitisation | Study Director | Study Management | Genetic Toxicology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632117
- Posted: 3rd October 2019
- Expires: 31st October 2019