We are currently looking for a Project Co-ordinator for an initial period of 12 months maternity cover, to join a leading life sciences company based in the Mid Lothian area. Ideally looking for a start date during November 2019.
As the Project Co-ordinator you will be responsible for providing high quality, proactive and efficient administrative support to the Project Teams, maintaining appropriate tools, systems and processes in relation to the Project life cycle to support the effective delivery of projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Co-ordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist in drafting and issuance of project documentation including proposals, budgets, cash flows, and preliminary schedules. You will also work closely with the project team in developing project plans respecting all requirements according to product development stage and in accordance with the project management guidelines.
2. Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables concerning timing of major milestones and critical path deliverables, including budget and resource planning, implementation, and variances.
3. Help in the preparation of reports (to Director and PLC board level) and ensures appropriate documentation is completed for the stage of the project.
4. Effectively delivers training throughout various departments on new project management processes and systems.
5. Schedules and organises project related meetings, generates agendas, maintains and distributes meeting minutes and action trackers without guidance. In addition, you will assist in generating project status reports, tables, presentations and project reporting formats.
6. Creates and maintains an internal standardised electronic filing structure for project related documents; ensures documents such as reports, trackers, regulatory documents, metrics, agendas, minutes and action trackers are saved appropriately.
7. Undertaking any other duties that might be reasonably be requested by Management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Co-ordinator (12 months mat cover) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related discipline. In addition, you will need to demonstrate Project Co-ordination experience in a multi-disciplinary environment, ideally in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or animal health industries.
2. Advanced computer competency with various programmes (Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Experience in SAP Business ByDesign, Wrike or other business management tools would be preferred.
3. Knowledge and understanding of product development processes and knowledge of cGCP, cGLP and cGMP would be preferred
Key Words: Project Co-ordinator | Project Management | Microsoft Project | Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Animal Health
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5632309
- Posted: 3rd October 2019
- Expires: 31st October 2019