We are currently looking for a Phage Display Programme Leader to join an exciting and revolutionary Drug Discovery company based in London. As the Phage Display Programme Leader you will be responsible for working alongside a multi-discipline team to lead a cutting edge asset development programme.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Phage Display Programme Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will establish a high-performing team through great management and development of our wet-lab R&D team. Identify team resourcing gaps and train or hire accordingly.
2. Lead in-house antibody discovery platforms powered by phage display technologies as well as projects within lead isolation, affinity-optimisation and biophysical optimisation.
3. You will lead and mentor the wet lab team, providing on the ground technical support.
4. Share valuable knowledge and experience, and help to guide the team during the next phase of the company's journey.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Phage Display Programme Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD within life sciences along with significant industry experience within phage display technology.
2. Proven industry experience leading antibody discovery programmes ideally through to preclinical.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with lead isolation, affinity-optimisation and biophysical optimisation is highly desirable.
Key Words: Phage Display | Antibody Discovery | Biopharmaceutical | Discovery | Affinity Optimisation | Biophysical Optimisation | Lead Asset Development |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gregory Hammond
- Phone: 0203 225 5120
- Reference: J5632279
- Posted: 3rd October 2019
- Expires: 31st October 2019