We are currently looking for a Associate Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Associate Scientist you will be responsible for the analysis of protein therapeutics using a variety of techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Associate Scientist, you will undertake the analysis of protein therapeutics using a variety of techniques including HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, FTIR and CD spectroscopy.
2. You will be looking at the analysis of drug substance and reference standards for comparability studies.
3. In your role as the Associate Scientist, you will be responsible for the authoring of analytical protocols, reports and regulatory submissions.
4. You will be working closely with various other teams, including Method Development, Quality Control, and also be involved in academic collaborations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with suitable techniques including HPLC, FTIR, CD, SPR, electrophoresis.
Key Words: HPLC / AKTA / UPLC / Electrophoresis / Western Blot / FTIR / Flourescence / MALDI-TOF / ESI-MS / MS / SPR / ELISA
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632303
- Posted: 2nd October 2019
- Expires: 30th October 2019