We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join a Global Life Sciences organisation based in the Greater Manchester area. As the IT Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering system and application projects to improve the digital offerings in the group.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Project Manager will be to manage IT Projects across the group in the business transformation team the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The IT Project manager will be providing programme and project management services delivering a variety of software / system improvement projects ranging from £250, 000 to £1 million.
2. The successful candidate will need to develop project scopes and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and show strong leadership skills with the ability to push and drive processes.
3. The projects will be delivered into a highly regulated environment working in both agile and waterfall methodology.
4. This project manager will need to be able to prioritise work in a changing working environment managing project scopes and delivery time frames.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Have the ability to work in a pressurised, changing environment with strong focus on high quality and timely delivery of outputs
2. Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, and relationship building skills with an ability to work with a wide range of people and functions. Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
3.Ability to work effectively in virtual, interdisciplinary teams as well as to work autonomously, take initiative and make things happen. A self-starter and creative problem solver capable of identifying and implementing improvements to processes and systems
Key Words: IT Project Management Business Transformation Change Process Drive Software Application
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hughes
- Phone: 0161 507 0450
- Reference: J5632305
- Posted: 2nd October 2019
- Expires: 30th October 2019