We are currently looking for a Protein Formulation Team Leader to join a growing biotech company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Protein Formulation Team Leader you will be responsible for leading and managing teams within R&D and Technology Partnership.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Protein Formulation Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Project management and reporting to all stakeholders, which may include pharma or biotech partners, external alliances or the Management Team.
2. Work with business development or members of the Management Team to secure new projects for the team through new business opportunities, existing partners or licensable assets.
3. Lead experimental design and interpretation of results. Participate in laboratory activities e.g. trouble shooting, problem solving and assistance at times of peak workload.
4. Ensure laboratory equipment is fully functional, calibrated and serviced regularly and that laboratories are supplied with necessary consumables and reagents. Ensure that all relevant laboratory equipment has annual OQ/PQ performed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Protein Formulation Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD within Life Sciences along with experience working in the biopharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience in protein or peptide formulation is essential to your application.
3. Knowledge and practical experience working with external partners / collaborators will be highly advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Formulation | Biopharmaceutical | Protein | Antibody | Vaccine | Peptide | Team Leader | Alliance Manager | Collaborator | GMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gregory Hammond
- Phone: 0203 225 5120
- Reference: J5632088
- Posted: 2nd October 2019
- Expires: 30th October 2019