We are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operational and Quality teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform QA tasks such as analysing batch reviews, CAPAs, deviations, change controls and support root cause analysis investigations.
2. Provide support to packing, laboratory and warehouse areas by maintaining the pharmaceutical Quality System.
3. As the Quality Specialist, you will ensure alerts from complaints, CAPAs, deviations and change controls are dealt with in a timely manner.
4. Aid the maintenance of the GMP environment by ensuring batch documents are completed in a timely manner to be released by the RP or certified by the QP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science related field (biology, pharmaceuticals, chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in Quality within a pharmaceutical GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience dealing with solid dose, liquids, creams and sterile products
Quality Specialist | QA | Quality Assurance | Quality | Pharmaceutical | Biology | CAPA | Change Control | Batch Review | Documentation | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | Sterile | Solid Dose | Solid Dosage Forms | Cream | Liquid | Sterile | QC | Quality Control Quality System | QMS | Root Cause Analysis |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Amy Darrah
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632295
- Posted: 1st October 2019
- Expires: 29th October 2019