HRS are currently looking for a In-Vivo Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy organisation based in Stevenage. As the In-Vivo Scientist you will contribute towards the development of a new class of medicines with this growing biotech company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the In-Vivo Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform licensed procedures and carry out collection and processing of samples and tissues (ex-vivo tissue processing).
2. As the Senior In-Vivo Scientist , you will perform dosing of animals and work with small animal model organisms (rodents) for novel therapeutic purposes.
3. You will be performing analytical tests on RNA, DNA and Protein samples. You will use routinely q-PCR, WB and ELISA.
5.You will be responsible for cell culturing and their maintenance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the In-Vivo Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences field (e.g. Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry etc.) in addition to laboratory experience.
2. Proven industry experience of in vivo studies with rodents.
3. Holder of a Personal Home Office Licence and proven industry experience in an animal facility with knowledge of the relevant Health and Safety legislation.
Key Words: Biology | in vivo studies | Drug Discovery | genetics | Home Office Licence | Disease Models | Microbiome | Technician
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632050
- Posted: 1st October 2019
- Expires: 29th October 2019