A great career opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Process Engineer for one of our key clients, a manufacture of pharmaceutical products based in the Midland area. The successful candidate will be working as a part of manufacturing team.
The role will include:
• Provision of technical and operational support for day to day production operations and trouble shooting.
• Monitoring performance on a daily basis, to insure the process is under control and operating in a safe manner.
• Conduct analysis and improve performance of assigned process segment for safety, cost, throughput and expansion.
The successful candidate will have a BEng in Chemical or manufacturing engineering with 1-2 years working experience within pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry. The Graduate Process Engineer will have strong written and oral communications and interpersonal skills. Key skills: Exposure to Six Sigma processes, keeping records to cGMP / ISO9001 / ISO14001 operating standards
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BDB-12
- Posted: 30th September 2019
- Expires: 28th October 2019