Are you an experienced Analytical Scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for an analytical scientist to join a leading company based in the Yorkshire area.
As the analytical scientist you will be involved in developing and applying analytical methods and techniques to investigate and report on the chemical or physical characteristics of a wide range of sample types submitted by clients from various industries including Life Sciences and Chemical.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Revenue generating laboratory-based analytical project work, applying diverse analytical techniques to a wide range of sample types in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, agrochemical, bulk chemical fields in a regulated laboratory environment.
2. You will be responsible for method development and validation using elemental analysis techniques such as UHPLC and GC, including drafting of related documents (methods, protocols, reports, etc). Additionally, you will be required to troubleshoot methods and instrumentation.
3. As the analytical scientist, you will be required to train co-workers in the specialist techniques as well as contributing to data processing and report writing.
4. Additionally, you will be involved in client liaison, inter-group liaison, internal projects and initiatives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in analytical chemistry or related scientific field with relevant experience is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in developing and validating analytical methods, method development research skills and using complex analytical instrumentation is essential for this role. This includes experience using HPLC, UPLC and GC.
3. It will be beneficial if you have experience working in a regulated laboratory (GLP or GMP) as the site operates to GMP and regulatory GLP.
Key Words: Analytical Scientist | Chemistry | Wet Chemistry | Method Development and Validation | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | GLP | GMP | Chemist | Chromatography
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5632282
- Posted: 27th September 2019
- Expires: 25th October 2019