We are currently looking for a Design Engineer to join a leading Chemical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Design Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out a range of activities to support the development and implementation of the companies strategy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Design Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Design Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the design of automated mechanical projects within a regulated environment, similar industries include automotive and chemical.
2. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining design records inclusive of records of design calculations and assumptions using CAD & AutoCAD and other design packages.
3. As the Design Engineer, you will be responsible for working within a team of Engineers including electrical design engineers, project engineers and project managers to complete a number of Engineering projects.
4. You will be responsible for the design of robotics and automated lines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Design Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or Engineering qualifications in Mechanical or Design Engineering is essential.
2. Proven industry experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally, automotive, automation, Pharmaceutical or Chemical.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Design of robotics or automated machinery is preferred but not essential.
Key Words: Mechanical / Design / Chemical / Designing / AutoCAD / Hydraulic / Pneumatic / PLC's / HMI / Chemical / Automotive / Regulations / Designing / CAD / System / Hertfordshire / Robotics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632245
- Posted: 25th September 2019
- Expires: 23rd October 2019