We are currently looking for a Process Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on an initial 9 month contract based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Process Technician you will be responsible for working on 4 X 12 hour day shifts, 4 days off, 4 x 12 hour night shifts with an average working week of 42.7 hours.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Technician, you will be responsible for operating, monitoring and controlling downstream process plant equipment to agreed schedules whilst applying safe standards of working and to GMP standards.
2. You will be responsible for performing downstream process according to written process instructions to ensure safe, quality products.
3. As the Process Technician, you will be responsible for facilitating te movement if raw an waste materials within manufacturing whilst performing and cleaning operations for process plant and equipment.
4. You will be responsible for performing stock issues to business systems and ensures supporting data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A process manufacturing background is desirable, but not essential
2. Must be willing to work a shift pattern of 4 X12 hour days on followed by 4 days off, 4 X 12-hour nights on followed by 4 days off, over 7 days including weekends, average working week 42.7 hours
3. Current first aid qualification is desirable, not essential
Key Words: Process / Equipment / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Plant / Material / Shift / Work / Manufacturing / Downstream / Processing / Technician / Pharmaceutical / Nights / Days / Cambridge / Cambridgeshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632069
- Posted: 25th September 2019
- Expires: 23rd October 2019