We are currently looking for an MSAT contractor to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area on an initial 6 month contract. As the MSAT Contractor you will be responsible for providing technical and scientific support to the clinical and commercial manufacturing activities and third party CMO sites including technology transfer, process validation, technical troubleshooting, complex deviation investigations, change control, and continuous improvement.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the MSAT contractor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the MSAT contractor, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise to other departments and contribute to the scientific and business needs of the company.
2. You will be working across multiple projects at different stages of the commercial product life cycle whilst providing leadership and direction on MSAT activities.
3. As the MSAT contractor, you will be technically reviewing manufacturing documents (batch manufacturing records, deviation handling, CAPA, change controls, SOPs, etc.).
4. You will be responsible for process development or GMP production in upstream adherent / suspension cell culture and downstream (purification) processing and aseptic processing / fill & finish.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MSAT Contractor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Science discipline or and an engineering background.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Biopharmaceutical company is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process validation / Technical Transfer / Upstream / Downstream.
Key Words: Validation / Process / MSAT / Manufacturing / Scientist / Technology / Biotech / Biopharmaceutical / SOP / CAPA / Deviation / Batch / Leadership / Scientist / Engineer / Contract / Consultant / GMP / Production / Upstream / Downstream / Purification / Pilot Plant / Reading / Slough / London / Oxfordshire / Wiltshire / Swindon
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632262
- Posted: 25th September 2019
- Expires: 23rd October 2019