We currently have an exciting new role as a Digital Product Manager within a leading global company in the Life Sciences Sector. As the Digital Product Manager you will be responsible for championing product content and will work to fit new products seamlessly into our client's online store. This role can be based from either the London or Manchester site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Digital Product Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Digital Product Manager, you'll be responsible for the development of product data strategy.
2. It will be your responsibility to prioritise the chemical standard products that will be uploaded to the website, liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure all product, category and brand content remains up to date.
3. The Digital Product Manager will define any updates that need to be made to product information, such as copy, graphics and downloadable information.
4. You will work closely with the eCommerce team, taking a hand-on approach to identify product data consumption patterns and work with the SEO (search engine optimisation) team to increase online store traffic.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Product Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry-focused subject e.g. chemistry, biochemistry or analytical chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in online marketing is desirable e.g. digital, ecommerce or web product management, product management
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using analytical chemistry standards / chemical standard / reference materials is necessary to fully understand the role.
Key Words: | Analytical standards | Analytical Chemistry | Chemistry | Biochemistry | Ecommerce | digital | web product management | Software | Product Data Strategy | copy | graphics | brands | Chemical Standards | eChannel | Online store | Product Information Management | PIM | Content Management System | CMS | Enterprise Resource Planning | ERP | web analytics | Google Analytics | HotJar | HTML | CSS | Website technologies |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Zoe Sturgess
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632238
- Posted: 24th September 2019
- Expires: 22nd October 2019