We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Senior Validation Engineer you will be responsible for managing complex validation projects, commissioning and qualification activities in a pharmaceutical GMP manufacturing environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Validation Engineer you will be responsible for site projects to meet the quality and compliance requirements of the site, and the wider company with respect to Validation.
2. Your role as the Senior Validation Engineer will involve Equipment Validation and some Cleaning Validation activities for new equipment; washing, centrifuges, spray dryers, vacuum driers, feed vessels and pumps.
3. As the Senior Validation Engineer you will have experience with Equipment Qualification and Process Validation, as well as working within a Quality Management System (QMS) and cGMP.
4. You will bring experience of working on complex projects, commissioning and qualification (C&Q) in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Validation Engineering within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment on C&Q projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with industry requirements for process, cleaning, analytical, transport and equipment qualification.
Key Words: Validation Engineer / C&Q / Commissioning and Qualification / Process Validation / Equipment Validation / Manufacturing / Pharmaceutical / GMP / QMS / Continuous Improvement / Quality Review / Project Engineer / Project Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia St John-Smith
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632254
- Posted: 23rd September 2019
- Expires: 21st October 2019