Are you looking to move away from the labs? If so this may be a great opportunity to do so whilst utilising you skill set within Science.
We are currently looking for a French Speaking Technical Application Specialist to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on a 12 month contract. As the French Speaking Technical Application Specialist you will be responsible for resolving customers technical questions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the French Speaking Technical Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the French Speaking Technical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
2. You will be responsible for trouble shooting a variety of issues related to the companies products with a focus on instruments under limited instruction.
3. As the French Speaking Technical Application Specialist you will be working closely with sales and marking, QA / QC, research and development to address customer concerns.
4. You will be responsible for logging and managing customer issues using the companies databases and assist customers with and provide analysis of customer data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the French Speaking Technical Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science discipline (Biology, Chemistry, Biomedical / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics) in essential.
2. Proven industry experience in sales or a Pharmaceutical setting (preferably within Molecular Biology or gene sequencing.
3. Great communications is essential. Being fluent in French is a must.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / GMP / Biopharmaceutical / Sales / Italian / Speaking / Medical / Devices / Cambridge / Molecular / Biology / Pharmaceutical / Technical / Customer / Focussed
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632228
- Updated: 23rd September 2019
- Expires: 21st October 2019