Amy Lloyd is recruiting for a Medical Writer required on a permanent basis with a privately owned, full-service global Clinical Contract Research Organization, providing professional support to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and academic businesses and institutions.
The role will require you to consistently produce high quality medical education and communications materials for the pharmaceutical industry and other educational bodies across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Prior clinical trial regulatory affairs experience within a CRO or pharma (2 years' minimum).
- Must have Protocol Development and Writing and Clinical Study Report (CSR) preparation experience.
- Publication experience would be desirable.
- GMP and Marketing Authorisation experience would be helpful.
- Medical Device experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Clear understanding of the requirements and responsibilities for safety reporting in International Pharmaceutical Trials.
- Life Science degree (Masters or PhD preferred) in a scientific field.
- Office based in Pickmere (will consider home based if suitably experienced, with monthly office visits).
- Full time (will consider part-time in relation to experience of the candidate).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the medical writing function, oversees the development and preparation of medical information publications, including Clinical Study Reports (CSR), CTD, scientific publications in line with regulation requirements and internal document standards.
-Development of clinical trial protocols and other trial documentation including CRF, informed consent forms and patient information leaflets.
- Carefully take, correctly interpret and implement a project specification/brief, plus research, write, edit and proof copy to the highest standard (scientific and grammatical) for a full range of medical education and communications materials including scientific abstracts papers, posters, oral presentations, print items, and multimedia.
- Liaise with pharmaceutical industry key contacts, healthcare professionals and other external service providers.
- Check printer's proofs (text, layout, colour, specification) and sign-off for print/production and provide direction for the development of creative designs.
As a progressive organisation embracing the work/life balance, my client offers fantastic opportunities for personal development and advancement as well as competitive salaries, company pension scheme, private healthcare, share options, and life insurance and free onsite parking.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46508 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Amy Lloyd
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 46508
- Updated: 21st October 2019
- Expires: 18th November 2019