HRS are currently looking for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the testing of gene therapy products and associated materials used for manufacturing to EU and FDA GMP requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be testing gene therapy products in accordance with product specifications to ensure all testing is completed within the required timelines in alignment with the reproduction schedule.
2. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will be expected to maintain the QC facilities to meet GMP requirements and conduct necessary checks to support any health authority, customer/stakeholder site visits.
3. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining laboratory equipment, ensuring that all equipment is calibrated and suitable for use in alignment with the test schedule.
4. You will also assist with the development and updating of SOPs and laboratory documentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Human Health or Life Sciences related subject plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment and quality control within a pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP, EU and FDA regulations.
Key Words: Quality Control, Analyst, Gene Therapy, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, GMP, GLP, FDA, EU.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631988
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019