Hyper Recruitment Solutions are looking for a Packaging Artwork Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Packaging Artwork Officer you will be responsible for developing Packaging Artwork in line with internal projects and using their Artwork Management System you will develop compliant printed packaging material.
This is a Fixed Term Contract for 10 Months where you will have the opportunity to work with a leading Global Pharmaceutical company on the development of compliant and bespoke Pharmaceutical Packaging.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Packaging Artwork Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will generate Packaging Artwork from concept, through to design and approval ensuring that regulatory compliance is maintained.
2. Check all packaging artwork files form a technical stand point and ensure that Regulatory Compliance is maintained, generating deviation reports as required.
3. You will support quality investigations into Artwork and Packaging as well as new product production through the creation of novel technical specifications.
4. Support Continuous Improvement projects and create and maintain SOPs and processes as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Packaging Artwork Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience of working in an Artwork department within a Pharmaceutical, OTC or FMCG company.
2. Proven industry experience of digital and traditional repro and print requirements (e.g. Litho, Gravure, Flexo etc.) for the creation of print ready compliant PDFs.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with using both PC and MAC platforms including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, In-Design, PhotoShop and Acrobat.
Key Words: Artwork Co-ordinator | Packaging Specialist | Packaging Artwork Officer | Pharmaceutical | FMCG | OTC | Proof-checking | Creating | Graphics | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632198
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019