Julia Day is looking for a UK Registered Pharmacist, with medical information/medical affairs experience to join a newly formed company in Manchester as a Digital Scientific Advisor. This is a varied role involving the provision of medical and scientific support, building relationships with external KOLs and networks and creating quality assurance process for the in-licencing of medicines and devices.
Working in a newly formed and highly successful business this is an excellent opportunity to be able to combine medical expertise and an entrepreneurial approach.
Central Manchester with some flexibility to work from home.
- Set up a quality procedure for the inclusion and acquisition of products.
- Identify new products for the website and oversee the implementation process.
- Develop and maintain, credible, relationships with clinicians, local decision-makers, external experts and academic centres leveraging expertise, insights and competitor awareness for the benefit of the business. Organise and provide medical input into advisory boards.
- Support the implementation of new services to the business.
- Ensure digital compliance and content development.
- Help define the content strategy, work closely with internal and external medical writers to develop multi-media medical education and ensure the copy approval process is adhered to (ABPI Code of Practice). You will also be trained as an ABPI final medical signatory.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with in-house and external marketing teams to advise on ethical and compliant key marketing messages.
- Respond to customer questions and comments in line with social media policy.
- Pharmacist with GPhC Registration.
- Good knowledge of the NHS would be beneficial.
- Experience in a medical affairs/medical information/medical liaison role.
- Able to operate as an agile team player in a small team.
- A driven, motivated self-starter with the potential to grow with the role.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46483 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julia Day
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 46483
- Updated: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019