George Truman is recruiting for an Engineering Manager to join contract research organisation in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hoddesdon on a permanent basis.
Our client's Hoddesdon site is a premier R&D space with a state of the art GMP facility for active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) development.
This role is located in Hoddesdon. The site is easily commutable from the areas surrounding North London and Stevenage.
Your main duties will be to:
- Support the provision of reactive and routine maintenance services to the site as part of the engineering & facilities teams.
- Provide support of capital projects from design concepts through option evaluations, funding approval, contractor selection, commissioning to successful delivery.
- Take ownership and control of the Building Management Systems (BMS) and to ensure that the system is utilised to its maximum potential.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Taking a leading role in planning and expenditure of site infrastructure projects.
- Managing a 5-year rolling capital forecast, prioritising requirements against regulatory compliance, business requirements, EHS risks, obsolescence and financial drivers
- Lead the engineering team and ensure the site maintenance plan is achieved on time and drive down failure rates, actively seeking causes and eliminate risks of future failures.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 10 years' experience in relevant roles.
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline.
- Significant engineering experience gained within a medium to large scale process, chemical or pharmaceutical environment.
- Significant experiencewithin a GMP facility.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46549 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 46549
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019