Looking for a Geo-Environmental Engineer For one of the best top 5 UK engineering employers.
* £30K-£40K per Year
* Supported professional Development
* Fast Progression
* High exposure to a wide range of projects to gain more knowledge and skills
My client is looking for a Geo-Environmental Consultant to join their offices in the wonderful county of Hertfordshire. They're a top UK leading engineering company with an award winning and quality assured professional background, in all elements of contaminated land, construction, infrastructure; rail and many more. They are known for their award winning projects and internationally renowned professional development, with their projects featuring on a number of prestigious shortlists.
This role will expose you to many key skills in and out the office, which will increase your experience and knowledge, ultimately leading you to be an expert in your field. By joining their team, you will be working with top professional experts who will personally help you to develop and acquire those much needed skills which will push you high above others in your field. They are specifically looking to hire staff for the long term as they prefer to develop from within, which is a major catalyst to progress within your career with promotions and pay rises.
Ideal candidates must have:
* An understanding of geology, ground investigation works, contaminated land, geotechnics
* Experience of site inspections and reporting, preferably on residential developments
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in verbal and written English
Interested in this position? Please click APPLY below or for further information please call Naomi on 0207 940 2105.
If you are interested in the above role but may not meet the requirements stated, please still do contact us with your qualifications/key skills as we can potentially discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
We are also offering a £200 bonus reward to anyone who can help us find a suitable candidate, so if you know someone who may be suitable, please do refer them!
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: ne.209619.3
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019