CK Group is recruiting for a Junior Regional Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
Located in Maidenhead, the site is easy to get to. Maidenhead is easily accessible from the M40 and the M4 by car and boasts some great train links too. Maidenhead town centre is only a five-minute walk from the train station while the area also offers some great walks along the River Thames.
Working specifically on our clients Selfcare licenced product brands, we are looking for someone to manage some of the smaller E2E NPD & LCM projects and provide flexible support across the team. Joining the Supply Chain team, you will organize and lead the cross functional regional project team to successfully deliver against project goals for regional projects with a range of complexity.
Your typical daily duties may include:
• Establish & focus on clear, measurable success criteria designed to deliver against your project plan.
• Ensure excellence in planning and execution throughout the life of the initiatives you lead, and ensure qualification & execution plans are developed, agreed and followed.
• Define & use the decision-making framework for the project. At each breakthrough, act as the team's voice to frame issues, risks, opportunities, recommendations and share team success stories
• You will prepare project status reports, track project budgets, and communicate project status within the project team, across partners and with Senior colleagues throughout the business.
• For globally led projects you will work closely with Global PM to ensure project objectives and key milestones are achieved throughout project lifecycle
• Track day-to-day progress of your projects, addresses projects' slippage, and finds opportunities for acceleration of projects' tasks/breakthroughs
• And finally, you will help to resolve issues by proposing and presenting alternative approaches and strategies; calling out issues as appropriate.
You will lead some of the smaller NPD projects, so we can provide you with the foundation to engage, develop and progress into more complex projects and grow into more senior positions within the team
• You will bring your background in NPD/licenced products to this role, so if you can demonstrate similar experience in an agile environment we look forward to hearing from you
• This role centres on 'Self Care' product range so experience in this area is highly desirable
• You will come with experience of working in a cross-functional team and thrive off working and collaborating in a high performing team
• Your experience with new product development processes and terminology is valuable to the work you will carry out in this role.
This is a developmental role so we are seeking someone with the right skillset and ambition to join our clients diverse and successful Project Management Team.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46548 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jennifer Woolley
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 46548
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019