Safety. Environment. Health. Those are 3 words that are ingrained in my clients' culture. No matter the project whether it be a wind-farm, a chemical plant or a construction site and even though they have over 2,500,000 customers worldwide, they always instill EHS as a priority. They will provide the training and support to all EHS colleagues to ensure that this culture is maintained.
If you only have the Level 2 certificate, my client is willing to provide you everything you need to obtain a Level 1.
They are looking for a keen and eager individual to join their ever-expanding EHS department in Belgium. Your role as a Prevention Advisor will be very diverse. You would be ultimately responsible for things such as; Developing effective policies and procedures, carrying out accident investigations, conducting risk assessments, training employees on safety and the relates issues, making sure you are up to date with all relevant legislation and so much more.
* Prevention Advisor Level 1 (Or Level 2 and willing to obtain Level 1 witch the companies' assistance).
* Masters or Bachelors Degree in a relevant field.
* Fluency in Dutch and English.
* The ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Proven Health and Safety Experience.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as being able to communicate effectively with people on every level.
As well as an excellent career you will also be in receipt of an attractive salary package as well as fringe benefits.
If you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in a Word Format or contact me: Tim Bioletti via the +32 289 198 99 and extension 3179. I am also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
I recruit for many EHS Roles in Europe within the Chemical industry and associated sectors and have placed candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: TB.225672.02
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019