My client is looking for a motivated individual to join their rapidly expanding company. This role is for a Senior Process Safety Engineer to be based in Antwerp.
Within this role you will manage all EHS related components of your projects within the chemical and pharma branches of the business. You will be a main point of contact for all EHS related questions as well as being responsible for identifying risks through HAZOP, HAZID etc. and more.
In return my client is offering an excellent benefits package as well as plenty of career options within their rapidly expanding business.
* Masters degree in engineering or industrial science - field of chemistry preferred or several years experience within the chemical industry.
* Experience in the use of Process Hazard Analysis software.
* Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
* Analytical mind-set.
* Experience as a LOPA or HAZOP lead.
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in a Word Format or contact me: Tim Bioletti via the phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3179. I am also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
I recruit for many EHS Roles in Europe within the Chemical industry and associated sectors and have placed candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: TB.224055.03
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019