REACh Regulatory Affairs Manager - Become a Leader
I'm currently working with a leading manufacturer and distributor of polyacrylamides that are used in a variety off applications but most notably in water production to help make drinking water safe. After a long career with the company, it has come time for the Regulatory Manager to retire and they are now looking for an experience professional to take the relay.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experience Regulatory Affairs Manager with a background in Chemistry to join a company where you will continue to learn and develop. They companies surfactant technology is used by a number of different industries offering the right candidate to begin to explore other EU and Global Regulations related to the Cosmetics, Food, Healthcare and Agro industries. This means that you will remain challenged and stimulated in your new role that will keep things varied and interesting.
* A scientific Background within Chemistry or BioChemistry
* Extensive REACh registrations and compliance experience
* Non-EU Regulatory / Global Hazard Communications Experience (CLP/GHS)
* Additional regulatory experience within Cosmetics, Agchems or Biocides is an advantage
* Additionla experience within K-REACh, China REACh and TSCA major Bonus
* Proven experience dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
* A professional level of French and English
If you want to find out how this opportunity could fit within your professional goals, please send you CV on an MS Word Format to b.thomson(@)nonstop-chemical(.)com or if you are an existing candidate, feel free to call on +33 1 76 75 33 40
I am one of the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France and Switzerland within the Chemicals and associated sectors with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / SDS / Safety Data Sheets / FDS / Biocides / Cos / IUCLID / BPR / Agrochemical / Cosmetics / Cosmetiques / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologist / Environmental Fate / E-Fate / Chargé d'Affaires Reglementaires / Chemistry / Chemicals / Surfactants / Tensioactifs / Advocacy
You MUST be eligible to work in France. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: BT.201719.3
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 20th September 2019