We are currently looking for a Formulation Specialist to join an innovative biotechnology company based in the Manchester area. As the Formulation Specialist you will be responsible for the technical and commercial development of the company's surfactant technology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for liaising with customers in order to support the formulation and application of the surfactants and helping them grow the market.
2. It will be your role to work closely with the fermentation team and ensure effective phase separation can be achieved, as well as ensuring customer requirements are met and exceeded by the team.
3. As the Formulation Specialist, you will promote the company and the surfactants through conferences, events and by directly approaching relevant companies.
4. As a technical specialist, you may be required to work towards the development of surfactant separation and purification techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a formulation or purification related subject (e.g. Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Structural Biology, Industrial Biotechnology, Biochemistry etc.) is necessary and a PhD is beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience working with surfactants, their phase behaviour and formulation is essential for your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sector specific sales or being commercially focused is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Formulation | Surfactant | Biosurfactant | Technical | Specialist | Development | Commercial | Purification | Fermentation | Phase Behaviour | Biotechnology | Biochemistry | Chemistry |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632181
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019