Head of Formulation
A growing Pharmaceutical business in the North East are looking for an experienced individual within formulation to head up their established team. The role will involve working with external partners and managing the development of a range of product types whilst leading a team of scientists in formulation and analytical activities.
The Role Will head up an experienced team of scientists covering formulation activities, analytical method development and validation. The Head of Formulation will
* Work with external partners to ensure products are effectively developed
* Provide technical guidance and support to the scientists across the group
* Work across clinical and non-clinical product formulation activities
* Be responsible for ensuring all products are developed on-time and within budget to the highest possible quality standard
* Report on activities across the group and liaise with senior management on development steps for the group
Your Skills As Head of Formulation you will need the following experience:
* Extensive working on the formulation of Pharmaceutical products to GMP
* Experience working with solid oral dosage or parenterals
* Prior experience or understanding of analytical characterisation would be advantageous
* Managing or supervising teams
* Any prior experience working with external clients or collaborators would be ideal but not essential
The Company The business is a rapidly growing organisation who are keen to bring on board an individual who can invest in the business aims and help them in their continued growth. They carry out development activities across a range of niche pharmaceutical products and continue to expand into further niche products. Based in the North East they are willing to offer relocation if required in order to bring the best talent in the market to their business.
What should you do next?
This is an opportunity to take your skills within formulation into a growing business where you can establish and develop your skills leading a team of scientists. Please get in touch to have a confidential chat about your current situation, the opportunity and business.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J33440
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 20th September 2019