We are currently looking for a GMP Biotechnologist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP Biotechnologist you will be a key part of the manufacturing operations team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Biotechnologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work within the GMP facility for the manufacture of clinical batches.
2. You will have responsibilities for the technology transfer of processes into GMP from development.
3. Take part in both Upstream and Downstream processing for the manufacture of biological drug substance.
4. You will also take part in projects including, facility operations, equipment qualification and validation as well as process validation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Biotechnologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP manufacturing of biological drug substance is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with mammalian cell culture, process validation or tech transfer will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Biotechnologist | Manufacturing | Production | Scientist | GMP | Biopharmaceutical | Biological Drug Substance | ATMP | Cell and Gene Therapy | Cell Culture | Tech Transfer |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632143
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019