CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Consignment Auditor to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The role is based at our client's state of the art R&D and production facility in Leeds. This site is a short distance from the M621 and is easily commutable on public transport as it is a short distance from Leeds city centre. There will be a significant amount of travel to client sites.
- Assist in the development of a working environment, which fosters commitment, high energy, innovation, teamwork, customer dedication and continuous improvements whilst maintaining SOX compliance.
- Work in partnership with Consignment team, S&OP team, Inventory Managers and Sales team.
- Representing the company in a professional manner.
- Responsible for the accuracy of consigned inventory cycle counts within your region.
- Responsible for 100% planned audits annually, this will include second counts for some hospitals if classed as high risk.
- Thorough audit preparation, including customer facing documentation.
- Plan and prepare audits prior to customer contact.
- Accurately count stock at each hospital within procedural guidelines.
- Assist hospitals stock rotation by identifying items due to go out of date and supply customer and sales team with this information.
- Remove any outstanding returns/items identified by Inventory Managers at the time of the audit.
- Prepare audits output for admin team.
o Correlate data from each audit and prepare master file to upload.
o Work through all variances and investigate accordingly.
o Process cycle count to complete.
o Complete audit file.
- Update and maintain relevant databases.
- Provide admin team with documented results of each audit for processing.
- Setting priorities, work in a logical manner when planning audits which will include extensive travel and overnight stays to maximise time spent travelling.
- Consider workload by geography and volumes to minimise travel and achieve productivity targets, by creating and adjusting the master audit file.
- Occasional travel to Leeds One Site for 121’s, team meetings, etc. when required.
- Assess and improve field audit process, drive and facilitate new innovations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, well organized, numerate.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build partnerships internally and externally.
- E-Literate and a general technical aptitude.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Positive approach to problem solving – solution orientated.
- Able to work well in a pressurised and demanding environment.
- Desire to go above and beyond to meet the needs of the customer.
- Meet deadlines whilst retaining the highest level of accuracy.
- Resilient - ability to maintain flexibility and positivity within highly challenging, fast moving environment.
- Proactive - anticipates problems and shows initiative for problem-solving and generating new ideas.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivating, self-starter.
- Flexible to accept tasks outside area of accountability.
- Travel and overnight stays.
- Clean Driving license.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46538 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Kate Edwards
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 46538
- Updated: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019