HRS are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing and reporting of microbiology testing on all new raw materials, intermediates and finished products following customer, company and regulatory/industry requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support environmental monitoring and product testing requirements for bulk product manufacturing, including collection and processing of environmental monitoring samples and data analysis.
2. As the QC Microbiologist you will have the responsibility of laboratory maintenance (house keeping/ self-inspections/ stock control) and supporting the re-order systems and communication with key suppliers.
3. Additionally, you will be required to prepare and execute laboratory protocols and reports, as assigned whilst ensuring that all testing performed is reported and documented within the most efficient time frame in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
4. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all laboratory activities are in compliance with all Health and Safety Guidelines, with particular reference to COSHH and Biological Safety Regulations and Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiological subject area plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a microbiology testing laboratory and experience of working in a GMP regulated environment or within alternative quality systems (UKAS/ISO9001) such as Contract testing laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbiological techniques and following GMP procedures.
Key Words: Microbiology, Quality Control, QC, Life Sciences, GMP, cGMP, Biotechnology, Laboratory, Raw Materials, Regulatory.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632195
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019