MDR Project Manager - Oberdorf
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis for 10 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage a project for the update of technical documentation relating to an electromechanical medical device according to MDR
Further responsibilities will include:
- Project controlling of the Power Tool MDR Project
- Performs the required project management activities for the MDR project (e.g. report project status to management, coordinate project activities, update project timeline, organize meetings, support Lead Sustaining Engineering to define work packages and project plan)
- Works together with regulatory, quality, technical engineering, external suppliers and manufacturing to achieve the project goals
- Knowledge and compliance with laws and policies that apply to the job and ensure a high level of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all time
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master/ bachelor's degree in mechanical/ mechatronics/ electrical/ design quality engineering or management
- At least 3 years of experience in project management of cross functional projects
- At least 2 years of experience in the medical device industry or regulated industry
- Business fluent English and good German (minimum B2 level)
- MS Office (Work, Excel, Outlook) knowledge is required.
- Communication skills
- Creative/problem-solving skills
- Team player
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to step into the Medical Device, Med-tech, Life science industry.
Please quote reference 46528 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Alex Tosney
- Phone: 01246 457718
- Reference: 46528
- Posted: 13th September 2019
- Expires: 11th October 2019