We are currently recruiting for an exciting new role as a Technical Sales Specialist to join a leading Biotech company, covering Scotland, NW UK and Ireland. As the Technical Sales Specialist you will be responsible for increasing the capital equipment sales across the region by identifying and closing significant business opportunities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Technical Sales Specialist will map out and identify target clients in the North West UK, Scotland and Ireland, across biotechnology, biopharma and academia. You will also nurture established accounts.
2. You will use your technical knowledge related to cell imaging to emphasise the benefits of the technology in order to meet sales targets and establish a strong market standing against competitors.
3. You will build long term relationships with key accounts, contacts and customers to sustain repeat business and success.
4. Focus resources on key target markets, whilst maintaining a good knowledge of market trends and competitor products to ensure that you stay ahead in the market.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant Life Science subject, including Biotechnology, Biology, Biomedical Science or Cell Biology. A driving licence is needed with the ability to travel across the North West, Scotland and Ireland.
2. Proven industry experience selling high value scientific capital equipment and associated software, to new and existing customers, with an understanding of strategic sales processes. This can include cell imaging, microscopy or cell analysis equipment.
3. A working knowledge and familiarity of live cell imaging and cell biology.
Key Words: | Business development | sales | North | North West | NW | Scotland | Ireland | Capital Equipment | Cell imaging | cell behaviour | Field based | field sales | biotechnology | Life Science | account manager | Lifescience | Life Sciences | Imaging | Cell analysis | microscopy | technical sales specialist | home based |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Zoe Sturgess
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632168
- Posted: 12th September 2019
- Expires: 10th October 2019