Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager - Chemistry to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager - Chemistry you will be responsible for driving progress within the Business's operations through effective project management.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager - Chemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Project Manage active Client Projects including tracking budgets, project timelines and addressing pilot plant operations escalating any issues to the Technical Team (QA, Sales, Operations, Client Services, EHS, Process Chemistry, Production). You will support the technical teams to ensure client expectations are met.
2. You will drive continuous improvement in all aspects of business operations. The Project Manager will update Gannt Charts to reflect the current status of client projects including regularly attending/recording meetings with Scientific Project Leaders and Clients.
3. Review and update active contracts in the event of a projects change in scope, you will form close relationships with internal finance, business development and process chemistry teams to ensure client deadlines and contracted commitments are met. You will present to clients and participate in business development activities to support commercial activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager - Chemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or a closely related scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry within a Project Management role.
3. A formal project management qualification (PMP or Prince2) is desirable but not essential for this role.
Key Words: Project Management | Pharmaceutical | APM | Prince2 | Lean | Sigma | Analytical Development | CMC | QC | Quality Control Study Manager | Study Director | Analytical Chemistry | Analytical Biochemistry | Chromatography | Mass Spectrometry | GLP | GMP | GCP | GXP | Project Manager | Project Management | Prince2 | PMP | Chemistry | Pharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical Development | Product Development | Process / Development / Chemistry / Development Chemistry / Process Chemistry / Method Development / Method Validation / ICH / HPLC / GC / MS / IR / UV / TLC / Wet Chemistry / Technology Transfer / Pilot Scale / Gram to KG / Scale Up / Synthetic Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Sowden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631711
- Posted: 12th September 2019
- Expires: 10th October 2019