Senior Clinical Bio-marker Scientist
Can be Kent based or Fully Homebased
Competitive Salary based on experience
Small Start up
I am currently working exclusively with a small start up company who are looking for individuals who have Pharma experience and specialize in medical imaging expertise (MRI,PET -CT) ideally within the neuroscience space.
This role can either be office based in Kent or entirely homebased dependent on experience and preference.
The successful candidate will have technical input into the following
- Study related documentation (protocols, informed consent forms, IRB submissions, feasibility questionnaires)
- Bid defence of biomarker service providers
- Vendor Management
- Quality control of imaging (MRI, PET) and neurophysiology (EEG) data
- State of the art processing and data analysis pipelines (programming, Python, MAtlab etc)
- Active involvement in data review, analysis and interpretation
-Authoring of biomarker sections in reports (stats output analysis, data memos, clinical study reports, IBs)
Candidates from both academic backgrounds and currently working within commercial companies will be considered.
If you have the relevant experience for this role and would be interested in finding out more, please contact me on the following;
01189594990 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Sofia Almeida
- Reference: JO-1909-437260
- Posted: 12th September 2019
- Expires: 10th October 2019