My client is a well know player in the beauty care market and has a portfolio of over 4000 products that they sell. The portfolio is very varied and contains products they developed themselves and products they buy from other manufacturers and import them into Europe. Because of this, you will fill a very diverse compliance role.
To give you an idea of some of the tasks:
* Deal with cosmetics regulations. Products being manufactured outside of EU where the company acts at the responsible person
* Be in charge of electronic regulations: LVD, ROHS, EMC for electronics being imported into Europe. Check third party inspection reports and see if the products can be sold in Europe whilst also advising the business on this
* Deal with furniture regulation. Similar process as with the electronic products
* Work on Labels, SDS, check REACH Compliance
* A lot of ad hoc regulations for other products they are importing that don't fall in the categories of above
This all will give you a lot of variation on a daily basis. Since they deal with so many regulations you don't need experience with all of them, since they can provide you training on the job. The company is a market leader in its field and is continuously evolving. This means you can help with this change and have an impact on the future of the business.
To be successful:
* Science degree
* Ideally regulatory experience with Electronics: ROHS, LVD, EMC
* Candidates with experience in Cosmetics, CLP, REACH or other compliance skills can also be considered
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to learn a huge amount of regulations and fill a broad compliance role
* Valid work permit
* Able to commute to West of Brussels, Area of Flobecq
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Xavier De Coker via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3256. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
I am one of the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in Europe within the (agro-) chemical and associated sectors with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: xdc 222688
- Posted: 12th September 2019
- Expires: 10th October 2019