Job Title: QA Officer - Batch Release
Location: Berkshire (near Maidenhead)
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £13.27 an hour PAYE, up to £18.19 an hour Ltd/Umbrella
SRG is working with a global leading innovative biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to support QA activities, predominantly batch release activities for sterile products as well as the maintenance of quality management systems.
* Compile and review batch certification documents for compliance with EU GMP requirements.
* Resolve manufacturing, testing and packaging issues to support the QP in the batch release of drug products.
* Assist in QMS maintenance including complaint handling, investigating deviations, change control and document control.
* Experience in quality (QA, QC, QMS management) ideally in pharmaceutical manufacturing, distribution and control measures.
* Experience in quality administered systems. Previous use of Trackwise QMS is beneficial.
* Ability to apply technical knowledge to make appropriate risk-based decisions.
* Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a relevant life science subject.
* Accuracy and attention to detail as the role involves a large volume of documentation review.
Apply online today as applications are set to close after only a few days. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J33067
- Posted: 12th September 2019
- Expires: 10th October 2019